What causes the problem?
Candida, which is a fungus.
How did I get it?
- Anything that affects your immune system:
- Swimming and not changing your suit immediately.
- Diets high in sugar and carbohydrates.
- Tight clothing and tight underwear.
- Oral Sex.
What can I do for it?
Watch your diet – low sugars, low starches.
Monitor your stress level – get plenty of sleep and engage in regular excercise and meditation.
Eat 4 cups of yogurt with acidopilus a day or take Acidophilius tablets over the counter.
- Use Cheer Free or Tide Free detergents for underwear
- Use a non-irritating soap like Aveeno Oatmeal for cleaning your private parts.
- Use Hypoallergenic toilet paper
- No bubble baths
- Try to wash your bottom with water after each bowel movement.